Euroshore is an established wear plate supplier in Malaysia. Plastic wear plates are manufactured parts used to limit or prevent excessive wear or damage to equipment that may be costly or difficult to replace. They are mostly manufactured from UHMW sheets/plates, but can also be produced from other materials. UHMW provides a low coefficient of friction and high wear resistance, and performs well in many abrasive wear applications.
- Heavy machinery
- Bulk material handling i.e. conveyor lines, hoppers etc.
- Slide plates
The main benefits of using plastic wear plates include:
- Longer wear life on sheave/pulley
- Longer wear life than metals
- Resistance to chemicals and corrosion
- Low maintenance
- Painting not necessary
- Noise reduction
- Faster and easier fabrication
To learn more about the full range of plastics designed for wear and friction applications, please contact us today.