PAI sheet (polyamide-imide/Torlon) sheet is a high-performance material with maximum service temperature of 260°C thus offering excellent mechanical strength at elevated temperatures. PAI sheet is also known to have very good dimensional stability. Available: Torlon 4203, Torlon 4301, Torlon 5530, Torlon 520HR.
Stock shapes availability
We supply PAI sheet (polyamide-imide/Torlon) in various sizes and thicknesses.
Also available: Torlon Rod.
- Applications in high energy radiation
- Applications where wear and friction is required
- Bearing cages
- Devices in high-tech machinery
- Electrical and electronic devices (high-temperature electrical connectors etc.)
- Labyrinth seals
- Metal and related industries
- Semiconductor nests and sockets
- Sliding parts
- High toughness and impact strength at elevated temperatures (Maintain strength and stiffness to 260ºC (500º F))
- Minimum expansion rate 260ºC (500º F)
- Excellent wear resistance in bearing grades
- Able to endure harsh thermal, chemical and stress conditions
Machinability: 5 and above
*Machinability index 1-10 (1 = easiest)